One of the common directional regions South Florida is situated in the southernmost part of Florida. The only part of the continental United States with a tropical climate South Florida is diverse and vibrant. The major cities of South Florida include West Palm Beach, Hollywood, Miami, Naples, Sarasota and many more.
Getting Around South FloridaTo explore the unique countryside, hire a chauffeur driven vehicle from a brand of repute such as us at Elegance Transportation. We have a fleet of cars available to take you through the sunshine country Florida with utmost comfort and luxury. Our quality transportation will meet everyone’s travel needs whether you are a local or a tourist.
Our ServicesKnown as a reliable service in Orlando, you may want to avail some of the following services.
- Corporate Limousine Services
- Orlando Airport Transfers
- Transfers to Cruise Ports
- Limousine Hire for Weddings, Proms and other Special Events
- Limo Hire Service for Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
- Transportation to and from Disney World Resorts, Universal Studios and other local attractions
Attractions of South FloridaThere is wide range of things to see and do in South of Florida. The southern tip of Florida has many islands known as ‘key’ which gives excellent diving opportunities, boating and fishing. South Florida is easily accessible from Central Florida. Here is a list of things you can see in Southern Florida.
- Lincoln Road in Miami
- Florida Lighthouses
- Coral Castle in Homestead
- Sanibel Island, Marco Island and Captiva Island
- Fakahatchee Strand State Park -The wild orchids
- Sebring International Raceway
- Orlando Airport Transfer
- Special Events - Sports
- Corporate Car / Limo Service
- Convention Center Transportation
- Wedding Limo Transportation
- Prom Limo Transportation
- Disney World Transportation
- Port Canaveral Transportation
- Sanford International Airport Transportation
- Cruise Ports
- Chauffeured Service
- Kennedy Space Center - Transportation
- Orlando Downtown